The Fjord (Sleeps 14)
Carlingford Holiday offers a fabulous newly built luxury 4 bedroom apartment that can sleep up to 14 people. Nestled at the foot of Slieve Foy on the shores of Carlingford Lough , ‘The Fjord‘ boasts unrivalled views of both Carlingford Lough and the Mourne mountains. This exclusive four bedroom apartment is the perfect getaway and the ideal place to let all the stresses of life just melt away as you soak up the breath taking views, while still being close enough to Carlingford to enjoy the bustling nightlife and relaxed cafe culture that has made Carlingford one of the premier holiday destinations in Ireland. Carlingford is only a couple of minutes away by car or if you prefer why not stroll to the village along a beautiful traffic free country lane which runs from right outside the apartment down to the heart of the village (1.2 miles), enjoying incredible panoramic views across Carlingford Lough to the Mourne mountains and out to the Irish sea. This architecturally designed residence has a large open plan area that is ideal for large groups to relax.
- Caters for up to 14 adults.
- 4 bedrooms: Bedroom no.1 is a triple bedroom with en-suite, Bedroom no.2 sleeps 4 and also has an ensuite, Bedroom no.3 sleeps 5 and has an en-suite with bath and Bedroom no.4 is a twin bedroom(with bunk beds) off Bedroom no.3, i.e. Family room.
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living area with flat screen TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons Includes dishwasher, refrigerator/ freezer, oven, grill, hob, microwave
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron
- Panoramic Carlingford Lough and Mourne mountain views.
- Fresh mountain spring water at your tap from ‘The fjord’s’ own well.
- Cot and Highchair available on request
- Bed linen and towels provided free of charge.
- Electricity and hot water provided free of charge
- Tea and coffee welcome pack on arrival.
The Fjord (Sleeps 14),Carlingford, Co. Louth.
+353 (0)42 937 3770